Personal Reserves are entities that, upon activation, allow you to receive additional bonuses after each battle.
In World of Tanks, there are three kinds of Personal Reserves, each allowing you to receive an additional bonus to the following in-game resources:
- Combat XP
- Free XP and Crew XP
For each kind of Personal Reserve, there are two types of Reserves—Standard and Improved—that differ by bonus value. The duration of every Personal Reserve is one hour.
|Type of Personal Reserves
|Free XP and Crew XP
Personal Reserves are convenient to use and have a number of advantages, such as:
- Personal Reserves are stored in the Depot and are not removed.
- A Reserve can be activated at any moment, including during a battle.
- The effect of the activated Reserve is cumulative with other bonuses and available actions.
However, certain restrictions are applied to Personal Reserves, such as:
- You can't activate two Reserves with the same bonuses at the same time.
- Upon activation, the duration of the Personal Reserve is one hour.
- You can't cancel the action of the activated Reserve.
You can receive Personal Reserves as a reward for completing missions or by participating in in-game events. You can also purchase them in the Premium Shop or in the in-game Store.
Here is how to purchase Personal Reserves in the in-game Store:
- Go to the STORE tab under the Battle! button in your Garage.
- In the Service section, select the Personal Reserves tab.
- Choose a Reserve and click Purchase. The required sum of gold will be deducted from your game account.
You can find your Personal Reserves in the Depot in the Personal Reserves section. Click in the upper-right corner of the Garage to find available Personal Reserves or purchase them. The number under the Personal Reserves icon indicates the number of available Reserves.
Here is how to activate a Personal Reserve:
- Click in the upper-right corner of the Garage.
- In the PERSONAL RESERVES window, select an available Personal Reserve and click Activate.
If you run out of Personal Reserves, you can purchase them directly from the PERSONAL RESERVES window. Select a Personal Reserve and click Activate, and then click Purchase and Activate on the screen that appears.
When Reserves are activated, you will see timelines displaying the duration of the Reserves in the upper-right corner of your Garage.
Activating Personal Reserves in the Depot
- Go to the DEPOT tab under the Battle! button in your Garage.
- Select the Personal Reserve section.
- Select available Personal Reserves and click Activate.
Activating Personal Reserves in a Battle
- Press B during a battle. The Personal Reserves activation window will be displayed.
- Select one of available Personal Reserves and click Activate.